We believe that success can be achieved with continuous hard work but greater benefits can be achieved with smarter strategies. Why do we say that? Well, candidates have been trying to figure out the most appropriate preparation plan for RRB NTPC Exam 2019, but it’s unnecessary to multi-task when your focus should be on the prime goal- Securing the best position in the RRB NTPC vacancies. For this reason, we have been religiously offering informative content on a regular basis to assist candidates in enhancing their preparation strategies in the form of brief blogs discussing important topics for RRB NTPC Exam 2019, best study material for RRB NTPC Exam 2019 and tricks to help you score better. With lakhs of students competing for 32,000 vacancies, it’s important that you must boost your level of preparation and upgrade your armor.
Click to know everything about RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019.
In this post we’d be covering the most scoring topics of Arithmetic and reasoning RRB NTPC Exam, the topics you need to practice better and the stellar tips to crack RRB NTPC Exam 2019.
RRB NTPC Stage 1 Mathematics preparation plan
Arithmetic ability makes up for an extremely challenging category since it involves profound knowledge of the basic concepts of arithmetic and their implementation. In the RRB NTPC Exam this section comprises of 30 questions that hold an importance of 1 mark each. Based on the normalized score in stage 1 the candidates will be shortlisted for the RRB NTPC 2019 stage 2 exam. The scoring categories that will prepare you well enough to score high in this section are-
- Decimals, number system and fractions have played a vital role in the RRB NTPC previous year question papers. These questions are mainly series/pattern based so once you identify the variety of patterns then cracking these won’t be a very hard task. Examples are geometric series, cube series, alternate number series, etc.
- Percentages, ratio and proportion are also major role players in the quantitative aptitude domain. Build your concepts and practice these questions as much as you can so that you do not end up in poor time management during the main exam.
RRB NTPC Stage 1 Reasoning preparation plan
The most scoring topics that need to be prepared thoroughly are:
- Statement- courses of action
- Similarities and Differences
- Number and alphabetical series
Pay attention while solving such questions as the solution is not always that appeals the eye. These can be tricky but also scoring. Practice the concepts more and more since with more number of questions attempted, your knowledge will only grow better.
- Sign up for RRB NTPC subject-wise test series or any good RRB NTPC online test series.
- Attempt as many RRB NTPC mock test papers as possible
- Thoroughly revise the RRB NTPC exam syllabus once you finish the first round i.e. completing it
- Constantly solve your doubts and do not let anything go because every concept is important for a high score
We hope this helped. Hard work will always reap great awards, but do not stress yourself out and let anxiety take a toll on your results. Prevent stress and prepare with a calm mind. Good luck!